Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pear Jelly


6x6"
oil on board
$490.00
This painting is framed with "Not Going Anywhere"
I will send a photo of these paintings framed together if interested. Email for enquiry.

My friends Dora and Johann brought over pear jelly that they made from the pears on the tree in the park in the back of my house. I just loved how the jelly glowed in the sun light. My brother gave me a light that simulates sunlight pretty well. I am very excited about that. Now I don't have to race to capture the sunshine! My brother also made me an incredible table for my still lifes. Ill post some pics soon.

1 comment:

indiaartist said...

I am visiting for the first time and am glad to find your blog. I see some great work. Keep painting,

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...