Saturday, October 18, 2008

Bit of a change to my blogging

Well I didn't get my second nor my third paintings done for the week. I have been fighting some serious fatigue the last two or three weeks so I am going to change how I work a bit. I am finding if I don't have my painting done by four in the afternoon now I am unable to get a good photograph as the sun is setting so early now. This means I will have to post the next day, as I paint most of the time while my son naps and his naps are later in the day. I typically don't get a painting done until 5 or 6 in the evening. Its a small change but it will make a big difference.

No comments:

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...