Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Iris on Display


12x12"
oil on gallery stretched canvas with 2"profile
$278.00 (Canadian funds)

Iris are so architectural with all the folds and sections that make up the blooms. This one was challenging but I think it turned out okay.

I have some news to pass along. I am teaching at Colour Crush Art Studio in Stony Plain this fall. If you are interested in learning how to paint dynamic still life paintings, this class is for you. Checkout the side of my blog for details. Or go to Colour Crush Art Studio website and click the link to my information page.

Also want to pass along I have my work up on Daily Paintworks. If you want to find original art this site is full of it! My work is in the All Art section usually on pages 2 or 3.

Thanks for viewing my art!

No comments:

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...