Thursday, November 22, 2018

Yukon Experience, Retrospective

Hello Subscribers! 

Summer 2018, seems like so long ago, yet the memories of this place stick. Canada's Yukon Territory, what an amazing place, and over the next few weeks I will be posting memories, thoughts, and reflective writing about my trip, my artwork, and the connections I made with land, others, and myself. It was certainly the highlight of the summer and an experience that has impacted not only my artwork but also my lifestyle. I will share how in future posts so stay tuned!  Thanks for your continued support! 

Sincerely,
Deltra
Silhouette self portrait on the far shore of Lake Laberge

The beautiful immensity of Lake Laberge 

The first sketch capturing the many shades of turquoise of the Yukon River

Taking a break to refuel and relax



No comments:

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...