Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hustle and Bustle



MMM, nothing like a beautiful white canvas just waiting for that first stroke of paint!

I am in the thick of Christmas now, and this is why I have not posted for few days. I did however stop into my favorite store One Mans Treasure. Today was a good day for inspiration. I found these beautiful red mugs that I have set up for a larger painting. Ill post my progress in the next few days.

So come for a visit and see what I am working on. Maybe I will be done this piece so you can drink some whasel out of my new red cups! I had my first guests for my Art Studio Open Invitation last night, thanks for dropping by guys!

I want to bring your attention to my friend Kristi's blog. She encourages people to pick up pen and paper to write. I took up her "writing prompt today, check it out under the comment section of here posting for today.

No comments:

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...