Friday, October 30, 2009

Can't wait to get back at it!





So no painting this week. Its funny how when I am not using my studio, how it becomes a catch all for things. We are almost done our renovations in the basement which includes my new studio space. My husband has been working so hard trying to get it done. Thats him and my son above in my new studio space painting baseboards. I am not sure when I will get back to painting to be honest there is a lot of transition happening here but it will happen. I ask for your patience in the meantime. Thanks :)

3 comments:

Kristi Tencarre said...

You're ambitious for having a newborn! We must get together soon!!! Blessings!

Lisa said...

Hello, I was just Blog-Hopping and ran across your blog. Very Nice!

Be Well...

Deltra Powney said...

so glad you both visited my blog. Hope to see you visit again in the future!

Artist Talk at SNAP Community Gallery in Edmonton, AB

Hello Everyone, I would like to invite everyone to an artist talk I am giving this Thursday on new print based work that I have exhibit...